Les Gets Bike Park opened for business on Saturday 30th May and opens each weekend until Sat 20th June when it will stay open each day for the 2020 summer period.
The following lifts and trails are open each weekend for the early season period.
Chavannes and Nauchets Express chairlifts
Encape, Déjantée, Vion-Net, Roue Libre, Four Cross, Coaching Track, The Shore, Tomawak, Triple 8, Arpette, Mini Jump Park, Les Ecureuils.
A number of COVID-19 health precautions have been implemented in the Bike Park:
- markings in waiting areas to keep people distanced.
- closure of more dangerous trails.
- hand cleanser gel at ticket sales and bike wash areas.
- regular disinfecting in high use areas.
- internet purchase of lift passes recommended.
- face masks obligatory in queues and on lifts.
And some recommendations for everyone using the Bike Park:
- respect the precautions which have been put in place.
- keep 1.5m apart on lifts and 10m apart on the trails.
- children under 1.25m can only be accompanied on lifts by someone in their own party.
- don't share bottles, gloves, helmets, bikes etc.